Subject: Re: Tumbleweeds going by?!
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 09:55:11 -0400

On Sun, 4 Jun 1995, Daniel J. McCoy wrote:

> It's been real quiet around here lately.  I hope Webcom's recent ISP change
> has hit all the DNS' out there by now.

I've been wondering what's going on...my machines have been apart for the 
last 36 hours and I just got my modem hooked up again, expecting to find 
my mailbox full, but I have like 10 new messages and only 6 of them are 
from the mailing lists!  Something seems wrong there, or maybe 
everybody's been enjoying the weather...?

                                      -David Warner
                                       Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]